Dan’s entire campaign is about your family. In Lansing, he will champion:
FINANCIAL SECURITY FOR YOUR FAMILY
The son of a nurse and union ironworker, Dan grew up in a working class Livonia family. He knows firsthand the importance of a strong economy that supports middle class families. As your next State Representative, Dan will focus on:
- Creating and protecting good jobs that pay fair wages so fewer families have to live paycheck to paycheck.
- Guaranteeing seniors a dignified, secure retirement by repealing the harmful pension tax and investing in quality senior services.
OPPORTUNITY FOR YOUR FAMILY
Dan is a professional educator. He knows that quality public education is the foundation of a strong community and the key to opportunity. In Lansing, Dan will:
- Be a fierce advocate for public school districts, students, teachers, and parents.
- Promote the skilled trades and vocational education.
- Work to make college more affordable for Michigan families.
SAFETY FOR YOUR FAMILY
As your voice in the State Legislature, Dan will work across the aisle to:
- Fix our crumbling, dangerous roads.
- Promote job creation and economic development through investment in our local infrastructure.
- Prioritize our first responders, ensuring police and firefighters have the resources they need to keep Livonia safe.